Sweet Cranberry Walnut Veggie Salad
I talk a lot about the making sure your daily meals consist multiple servings from Plant-Based Food Groups.
The Primary Plant-Based Food Groups
Nuts & Seeds 🥜
This is the most effective way of eating to make sure you’re consuming well-balanced meals to meet your daily nutrients of Vitamins and Minerals.
CLEARLY, that’s easier said than done, which is why My Goal is to put together meals that:
- Are simple and convenient to make so you can consistently put them in your weekly meal plan.
- Taste great so you can enjoy this way of eating
- Contain adequate amounts of protein for you to MAKE ALL KINDS OF GAINS and build that MogulBody 💪🏾
- Hit Your recommended servings every day, because having muscle without being healthy is dumb as sheet. That’s like having a Lambo and gasing it up with koolaid 🤷🏾♂️
So with all that being said, here’s a simple to make salad, that allows you to easily hit your daily servings of vegetables, fruits, nuts & seeds.
TOTAL CALORIES: 443 | Servings: 1-2
MACROS: Carbs: 68.4g | Fats: 13.5g | Protein: 17.3
- 3-4 cups of Baby Spinach
- 2/3 cup of broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of Brussel sprouts
- 3/4 cups of Corn
- 2 TBSP of Blueberries
- 1/2 TBSP of Walnut Pieces
- 1 TBSP of Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup of Dried Cranberries
Combine all ingredients along with your preferred low calorie, plant-based dressing and enjoy.
Leave a Comment