Vegan Stuffed Bell Peppers (Packed with Protein)
This was the first time I’ve had Stuffed Bell Peppers since going vegan. You know I’m ALL about making them Gains, so I made sure they were PACKED with Protein, FULL of Flavor, super healthy and time friendly to make.
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 25 mins | Serves: 5 homies
Nutrition Facts: (Rough estimate, depending on ingredients)
1 stuffed pepper: 255 calories, 8g fat, 37g carbs, 15g protein.
- 1/3 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2/3 bag Gardein Beefless Crumbles
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeno pepper
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Jerk seasoning (optional)
- 5 large sweet peppers
If you don’t like soy, you can use Seitan, Tofu, Tempeh or whatever substitute you want. (don’t start nothing, won’t be nothing ok?)
- Cook Gardein ground crumbles in skillet, mix in the brown rice, black beans, and corn.
- Once the ground crumbles are done, place it along with the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl; mix together. Cut the tops from the bell peppers and remove seeds. Fill peppers with bowl mixture.
- Take a selfie with your Stuffed Bell Peppers and tag #mogulbody so I can check it out!
- Then bang them thangs!
Leave a Comment