This wasn’t even planned, but I was sleep this morning scrolling Instagram and found a way to make pancakes using Oats.
So while I was sleep, I realized I was hungry and wanted to try it.
I walked down to the kitchen and created this masterpiece…
Vegan Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
all while I was sleep…
So if I can do it under those circumstances, you should have no problem with making these.
ONLY 3 ingredients Needed
Although I added a couple extra ones for added flavor
Plus Peanut Butter (cuz clearly it’s impossible for me to make ANYTHING without Peanut Butter)
- 1/2 cup of Quick Oats
- 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1 Banana
- 1 TBSP Peanut Butter (optional)
- 1 TSP Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- 2 TSP Maple Syrup (optional)
- Blend all ingredients
- Grease frying pan with Coconut oil
- Pour pancake batter into pan
- Cook first side enough to flip
- Cook second side until desired crisp
- Put em on plate and Bang them thangs lol
Give these Vegan Oatmeal Banana Pancakes a Try.
Let me know how yours turn out, aight?