Another late night craving attack. Luckily I’ve been keeping the Oreos out the house.
I went to a healthy alternative using simple whole food ingredients that I already had in the kitchen
Banana Berry Nice Cream
- 2 medium Sliced Frozen bananas
- 3-4 Strawberries
- 20 grams of frozen Blueberries
- 20 grams of frozen Raspberries
- 20 grams of frozen Blackberries
- 3/4 cups Almond or Coconut Milk
- Chop up 2 Bananas and put them into a freezer safe container with a top for 2-3 hours. You can also freeze the strawberries, mango, and pineapples for a more ice cream like texture.
- Add the bananas and berries into a blender. Add almond milk and blend until smooth, swirl around with a spoon if necessary.
- Blend til smooth and scrape the sides of the blender again if needed.
- Pour the ice cream mix into a container and smooth.
- Freeze for 3-5 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Let it thaw out for 5-20 minutes and enjoy 😉